Phoenix Special Needs Housing Programs
HOM contracts with the City of Phoenix Housing Department to provide initial eligibility and lease-up services for designated special needs housing programs with their Housing Choice Voucher Program and HOME TBRA programs.
These housing opportunities are designated for chronically homeless individuals and transition age youth (18-24) and are operated in partnership with local non-profit organizations that provide the initial identification and outreach and ongoing supportive services to the individuals once in housing.
HOM's services include:
- Initial eligibility determinations
- Housing search assistance
- Assisted tenancy approval
- Rent Reasonableness determinations
- HQS Inspections
- Approval of executed lease